Local Rules of Court
INVITATION TO COMMENT: The court invites public comment on proposed changes to the local rules of court effective July 1, 2014. The proposed changes and a response form are available here.
The local rules of court effective July 1, 2013, are available by clicking on the links below. Printed copies are available for purchase in any clerk's office or through the Executive Office.
For those who already have a complete set of local rules and wish to update just those portions of the rules that have changed, the court is pleased to offer a replacement packet.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Complete Local Rules
- Table of Contents
- Rule 1 - General Provisions
- Rule 2 - Criminal and Traffic Infraction Cases
- Rule 3 - Civil Cases
- Rule 4 - Administration of Civil Litigation
- Rule 5 - Family Law
- Rule 6 - Juvenile Proceedings
- Rule 7 - Probate
- Rule 8 - Claims of Adults with Disabilities or Minors
- Rule 9 - Attorneys' Fees in Default Matters, Promissory Notes, Contracts, and Foreclosures
- Rule 10 - Administration
- Rule 11 - Jury Management (Reserved)
- Rule 12 - Mental Health Conservatorships (LPS) (Reserved)
- Rule 13 - Appeals
- Rule 14 - Unlawful Detainer
- Rule 15 - Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Rule 16 - Protective Orders
- Rule 17 - Miscellaneous
- Index of Local Forms
- Subject Matter Index
Previous versions of the local rules are available here:
Back to Top